undefined

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Fun

It has been a struggle for me to find the balance between getting ready for baby and just having fun with the kids. Yesterday I looked at the forecast and saw that it was supposed to be rainy the next two days. That was enough for me to put everything else on hold long enough to have some sunny summer fun with the kids.

 We went to Grandma's with the fun sprinkler and pool toys that Ellie had picked out with her birthday gift card from Auntie Pam. Mom and I sat in the sun and watched while the kids played in the water.
 Ellie was so cute in her Hawaii swim suit from Grandma. At one point she decided that swim suits were overrated however and completely stripped off everything except her crocks. She just would not be persuaded to put it back on. Normally this would totally not fly. But right now I am tired and as Zach likes to say I have the reflexes of a dead cow. He says this in love of course. he he

Every now and then the kids would come to warm up. It was a fun morning. Thanks Mom.

No comments: