undefined

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Remembering Hannah Beth!

I have never said anything about this as I didn't feel there was anything that I could say that wouldn't make the whole thing that much sadder. In December My brother Owen and his wife Angela lost their sweet baby girl Hannah Bethany. We don't know why God chose to call her home but we are thankful for the time that Owen and Angela were given with her.

My dad and my brother Jared are really into competitive races. Marathons, Triathalons, Iron Men... Last weekend they were relaying a half Iron Man in Vancouver. They decided it would be a good opportunity to pay tribute to our sweet neice. So they named their team "Remembering Hannah Beth"
 Unfortunatly I was not able to be there for the race. Samuel and Ellie went with Grandma and Papa and Uncle Jared to get registered for the race though.



The guys did very well. They placed second in the Men's Relay and ended up getting interviewed by a bunch of people including Canadian TV stations.

Owen and Angela, please know that we are still praying for you guys and that we have not forgotten your sweet baby girl. We love you and miss you very much.

No comments: