undefined

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Raspberry Festival - Written on Saturday 7/16

I have been having contractions on and off since Tuesday, mostly in my back which is totally different than my other two. I really have not been quite sure how to guage them as a result. Zach stayed home starting on Wednesday as things seem to keep escalating in the evenings and then slow down during the night. We have been trying to do things with the kids to make them feel special and to keep me moving. Lot's of walks to try and get things moving along. This baby has a mind of his own. I guess that is what we get for naming him a fiery gift from God.

On Friday we went to the Raspberry Festival to kill time and keep me moving. Samuel said he wanted to climb the wall. I didn't really think he was serious. I got into a conversation with one of the vendors, when I turned around, Zach had gotten Samuel hooked up. I was shocked, and amazed. He made it 3/4 of the way up this adult climbing wall before his arms got to tired to keep going.

 Ellianna chose to jump in the jumpy house instead. Good choice for her. She loved it.


No comments: