undefined

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Parker Nicholas

This morning at 7am I got the call that my sister in-law Karissa went into labor with her first. So as soon as I could get the kids and I loaded up we headed that way. By the time we got down there Karissa had been rushed into an emergency C-Section. After a long hard labor, which she was proud to announce she managed without pain meds, there were complications. So even though a C-Section was not in the plans, the results were the same.
Parker Nicholas is beautiful and healthy and so is Mommy. For this we are very thankful.

It was a lot of driving and a lot of waiting for the four older cousins. The kids did really well although they started to get a little antsy at times.
I had the privilege to invade on some of Adam and Karissa's first family time to get some pictures. It just melts my heart to see how proud Adam is of his baby boy. And Karissa is obviously completely in love.

No comments: