undefined

Thursday, September 9, 2010

1st day of preschool

Even though the plan as of now is to homeschool from Kindergarten we opted to have Samuel go to Preschool at my mom's church. Samuel is very excited about it especially since his best friend Gideon is in his class.

Ellie was not very happy to lose her brother for the day. She kept telling me to "find school, get Sammy" I still haven't figured out our routine yet so it felt a little weird not having Samuel with us. Other than potty training Ellie and the occasional day that our parents took him we have not really been apart like this. I am not sure yet how I really feel about it.

His teachers name is miss Brea, she is really great. Samuel has even made a new friend already, Noah (the girl).
Let's just say I am really glad that our plan is still to homeschool from Kindergarten. That Preschool is only a total of 5 hours a week. And that he is attending preschool at a church I really love.
I wanted to make a special first day of school pancake breakfast but worried about feeding my bouncy son sugar before sending him to someone else. Instead we went to Subway for lunch and Dairy Queen for a sundae to celebrate with Gideon, April and baby Jeremiah.

No comments: