undefined

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Fair 2010 - Day 1

Today I experienced the fair from a totally different perspective. From the perspective of a parent spending the entire day standing in lines for kid rides. This is the first year that Samuel could go on all of the kid rides and he loved it.
Thanfully my neices were with us and that meant most of the time I didn't have to go on the rides with him.
Ellie spent a lot of time in her stroller but she was a really great sport about it. For the most part it didn't seem to get to her. She ate a lot of raisins and animal crackers and fishies to pass the time.

The rides that Ellie could go on required an adult to ride with her so I did end up standing on the merrigoround quite often.

This was our group: Eden (giving us her preteen I am so bored look) Emily, Ellie, Samuel, Me and Mom taking the picture.
We are going back tomorrow to see all the animals and walk through the booths.

No comments: