undefined

Friday, August 27, 2010

3-Day Potty Training - Day 3

Samuel was so excited to see Ellie after being gone for 3 days. She moved to the booster chair from her highchair while he was gone. He dragged his chair all the way around the table because he wanted to sit next to "his sister."
I have determined however that I don't want my kids gone for three days at a time. Every time I turn around they change dramatically. He looks so much older to me. Now I understand why my mother always wanted to "put a thumb on our heads"
Both the kids were getting pretty hyped up by each other after not seeing each other for 3 days.
Tally without nighttime:
12 False Alarms
10 Perfect Potty trips initiated by her
2 Perfect Poo trips initiated by her
So before bed time. We have had 0 accidents, 1 pair of undies, and the same sheet all the way through nap time. Woohoo! I have hope that this is working after all. Yay!!!!

No comments: