undefined

Thursday, August 26, 2010

3-Day Potty Training - Day 2 complete

Day 2 is almost over. Ellie is in bed but we have yet to do the whole nighttime wake up routine. I am not sure I feel like today went better than yesterday. We had a lot more accidents. I keep praising her for anything in the potty regardless though.
We have continued to pump the fluids and spend lot's of mommy-Ellie time. It is so amazing the difference of her focus and concentration when it is just her and I. She actually sat and meticulously threaded every one of those beads in the next picture herself. Every time she got one on she would shout "I got it", when she missed she would shout with the same enthusiasm "missed one." I love this girl.
We painted toes, played the fishing game, fed dolly, played with cars and the list goes on and on. Though I am tired and getting a little cabin fever. I am so loving the quiet time to just focus on Ellie. I am also thankful for my good friend who brought me lunch since every time I stepped away to grab something Ellie peed.
Final Tally not counting Night:
Successful trips to the potty with my reminders: 5
Successful trips to the potty without reminder: 1
Accidents: 4
False Alarms: 21
Update:
I didn't go into her room at one hour like I was supposed to b/c yesterday at one hour she really was not happy I woke her up but when I went in at about 3 hours she was wet. Again when Zach got her up when he went to work she was wet. And when I got her up in the morning she was wet.
One step forward 2 steps back. Oh well keep plugging away.

No comments: