undefined

Friday, August 19, 2011

Josiah is 1 Month Old today


Brothers
My sweet Josiah today you are 1 month old. I can't believe you have only been a part of our life for one short month. It feels like so much longer and shorter at the same time. You are such a sweet boy, I can't imagine our family without you in it.
You are currently eating at 6am-ish, 9am-ish, 12pm-ish, 3pm-ish, 6pm-ish, 9pm-ish, 12am-ish and occasionally between 3 and 4 am-ish.
You sleep great at night although you are a very loud sleeper, I like to call you Mr. Grunty Grunty. Day time naps are another story. If you are in a deep sleep when I lay you down, you sleep like a champ. But if I lay you down awake, which is our goal, you are not a happy camper. You scream and scream until I pick you at which point you let out a heart melting sigh. That was the situation until I tried the Miracle swaddle blanket. I feel a little guilty wrapping you in this baby "straight Jacket" (kidding) and yet it makes you so happy.
I am so excited about your weight gain. You finally leveled out at 9lb13oz at 8 days. Today you were back up to 11lb1oz. In the last week you have gained an average of an oz. Great Job.
Everyday when I look at you I wonder what God has in store for you and I pray that you will choose the path he has planned for you.


1 comment:

karissa said...

Love those Miracle blankets, they are AWESOME!!! What a sweet baby boy, congratulations!