undefined

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30!?!?!?!?!

Well today I turn 30. Kind of weird but strangely it is no longer as old as I used to think it was. To start out my day, mom came and took the kids before they could wake me up this morning, so I could sleep until almost 10am before I started to feel like I was wasting my day in bed. It was wonderful. After showering I came out to a bouquet of balloons
a bouquet of flowers, Lindt Chocolate
a box of pastries
and a note from my hubbie who got home from work last night at 4am.

So here I sit enjoying an amazingly silent house, although I am missing the kids, I am still savoring the silence. I have a glass of juice and a pastry and am wondering what we will be doing next. So far, this is a great birthday.  Oh man the baby is loving this breakfast.

No comments: