undefined

Friday, July 24, 2009

Samuel and Ellie

I just wanted to post an update on what the kids are up to so I wouldn't forget.

Ellianna: She is pulling up on everything. Unfortunatly she has recently taken up biting. I can't seem to find anything that gets her attention enough to stop. She just thinks it is really funny.
She says: dada (this is her most intentional word) bah (ball), hi (her 1st word), woo (woof), duh (duck)

Samuel: He is at a challenging age and yet oh so very precious. I am guessing I will be saying that about every age ahead of us. His newest thing when I ask him to do something he will say "I just don't know about that" or "in a minute". I am expecting imediate obedience so this is an issue we are working on. His mind is always working though.

We were out to dinner yesterday and Samuel and Zach had this conversation:

Samuel: "I need more"
Zach: "May I have more, please!"
Samuel (confused): "I want more"
Zach: "You need to say: May I have more, please"
Samuel (defeated): "I'm full"

I love my kids so much. It is such a blessing to be their mom.

No comments: