undefined

Sunday, July 26, 2009

2 yearold prayers

Samuel's prayer tonight was so precious. It was similar to other nights but I wanted to document some of it so I don't forget the precious 2 year old prayers when we are a few years down the road.

Samuel:"Dear God, thank you for being a strong and mighty man, thank you for my great destiny. Thank you for mommy and daddy, thank you for God, thank you for my house, thank you for on the road. Thank you for God. Thank you for Ellie, thank you for Gods things. Thank you for obeying. Amen"

I tell Samuel at bedtime that he is a strong and might man of God with a great destiny.
We pray all the time to help Samuel learn how to obey.
We pray to keep daddy safe on the road.

It is so precious to hear him weave these things into his own prayers. So innocent and completely honest and trusting.

No comments: