undefined

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My baby is 2!!!

Wow I cannot believe it has been two years since we brought this little bundle home from the hospital. It has gone so fast.
Samuel I love you so much. You have brought so much joy and laughter into our home. Thank you so much for letting me love you and for loving me in return.
A glance at you this year:
January- Our new little walker
February - Eating Daddy's entire egg salad sandwich (no more sharing our food, we don't get to eat)
March - Doing lot's of Laundry with Mommy (You always "help" me with the laundry)
April - Eating a little dirt - I mean helping daddy in the garden May - Camping at Lake Connor
June - A new baby sister

July - Playing in the water
August - More camping - Food and Nap refusal gone bad
September - Loving his baby sisterOctober - His 2nd Birthday and his first request to shave.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog.

CUTE birthday post ... love the memories ...


Laurel