undefined

Wednesday, August 6, 2008



Samuels new expressions this week: All done now, cooh doo (cool dude), er we go (there we go), ank you (thank you)



Poor Samuel has two molars working there way through. He has been an angel when it comes to listening this week, but will just randomly start shoving his hand in his mouth and crying. It is so sad.


The other day at my moms house Samuel was saying hi to Ellianna and he was pointing out that she had a mouth. I was kind of out of it so I just said 'yes mouth' but didn't notice until a second later that he was showing me her mouth by shoving his finger down her throat. Once the finger was extracted it took Ellie a couple of minutes of coughing to recover. He loves his sister but I need to pay closer attention so she doesn't loose an eye.



As for Ellie she was sleeping 1 am until 7 but is now back to waking up at 530am. It has to be the heat but I am completly exhausted trying to keep up. Please can someone with multiple children tell me that it gets better. If you can't, don't tell me just let me believe that I will someday soon feel rested again.

No comments: