undefined

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Still alive!!

Well things are going well. Ellie is working her way towards a 6 hour stretch at night for which I am very grateful. She is growing like a weed, I don't think the doctors will be hounding me about her lack of weight gain like they did for Samuel. She is now at 6 weeks what Samuel was at 3 months.

Samuel is testing the limits in every way he can come up with. We are now experiencing temper tantrums galore. Let's just say there are a lot of noisy timeouts in our house right now. On a brighter note. He is warming up to his little sister and wanting to help in any way he can. The other day at my moms house I mentioned that Ellie needed her diaper changed. Samuel went running into my moms room. I called him back worried he was getting into something. He came back with a clean diaper for Ellie. He also wants to share his toys although he is not always very gentle in the execution.

He is starting to say a lot. We are always surprised by the concepts he is picking up on. Today when Zach went into the garage and Samuel could no longer see him from his highchair, Samuel called for him to come back repeatedly "honey, honey, honey". (that is what I usually call him)

No comments: