undefined

Monday, June 9, 2008

Ellianna Grace is finally here

Well I am not going to post all of the details but I thought I would give a quick update while I have a few seconds.

Ellianna Grace was born at 5:29PM on June 8th
She was 8lb1oz and 20.5 inches long
She has really long fingers and toes and a dimple in her chin

We will be at St. Josephs hospital in Bellingham until tomorrow morning. We planned to go home today but she had a bit of a choking episode this morning that freaked me out enough that I wasn't ready to go home quite yet.

I will try and post a more detailed blog about our experience when we get settle back at home or have a bit of a break in the activity.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Tam....she is just PRECIOUS!
Hope you're doing well.

Congrats to you and Zach and Sammy!

Brea said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! How exciting! Isaac had a choking episode too and it was also scary. Congratulation! She's beautiful! I love you!

Unknown said...

Hey, this is Min-jeong from China!
Do you remember?
Your Kids are so qute!
I enjoyd seeing pictuers.